Sunday, August 9, 2009

Trying not to lose my Head.

Where do I begin? Everything has just been hitting me insainly...


Last week was crazy for me. Thank god Savannah could take my shift. I love you Savannah!


Monday:


Worked. Was mad because it was agility night.


Tuesday:


Took Envy and Katie to agility at the feild. Katie wouldn't listen, so I played with Envy most of the time working on watching other dogs play and not reacting and teeter bang game.


Wednesday:


Worked


Thursday:


Reesa and Heather were in town. We had a great time. I got to meet Jayde. Envy had a great time playing with both. Katie was different, it took her along time to get used to others in the backyard. So we worked through it. The dogs had a great time playing. We then Had Dinner and then ran Katie, Katie had a great time! Then we ran Rosco and Jayde! Jayde was crazy fast! Rosco was feeling sick.. poor dog. We then walked Katie home (Poor Reesa had to walk Rosco and Envy!) and played on the schools equipment. Then we ran the dogs to see who was fastest.. Envy's herding instinct messed it up when he ran after Rosco. Ha ha! We then were on the computer and then watched a movie.. Reesa fell asleep and Heather and I talked till Reesa got up.. then we talked some more and went to bed at around 3.


Friday:


Raced the dogs again. We hung out for a bit, then I had to get ready for my trial and then eventually Laura showed up and we went to the Hotel for the night.


Saturday:


Trial


Jumpers:


Tried something new, Katie runs off to look at a sand bag, I run off we are done. No second chance


Snooker:


Stupid Handler! Katie was SO focused. We could have Q'd! We finished the opening but Stupid handler forgot the rules and went into the closeing before finishing the opening....


Standard:


She was going so good! Had great speed on the Dogwalk and got her contacts.. then when she was on the table she looked behind her and there was a dog there, I released her from the table to keep going.. but she went to look at the dog. Heather ran Jayde and they did amazing! Great girl Jayders!






Gamblers:


She was done for the day.. Wouldnt listen


After that we ate dinner, I was pretty down.. I've tried so many things and they just aren't working. I dont know how to help Katie's ring stress!


We then had fun games, Katie sat out of the hot dog eating contest and the frisbee one because she eats like a lady and likes to watch the frisbee fall to the ground. Ha ha! So Katie partisipated in the "Best Trick" contest. We watched other tricks like walking throw legs, playing with soccer balls, and roll overs. Then it was our turn, so I did the jumping over my back trick. Katie won best trick. :)




Sunday:

Woke up in the tent.

Gamblers:

Not focused. She was going good, but they had to restart the time.. and it messed her up.

Standard:

Saw some people who were watching, turned around and barked at them.. I lost it.. I cried. We were encouraged to run the course... but she wouldn't listen.. I cried more.

Snooker:

Course wasn't as flowy, so when I took my eye off her so got distracted..

Jumpers:

Wanted to end the trial on a good note. So we did the last four obsticals. Great focus baby :)

I then ran Nestle the Lab in Advanced Jumpers! FUN dog!


Over all, tough weekend.. I think I'm going to have to back chain for a couple trials.

I came home to Envy being sick.. I was so worried.. I cried, I asked to take him to the vet but mom said to wait it out. He's doing good now. Poor baby.

Everyone thinks its so easy...
~Alyssa


Photos Copyright to David Greenburg. Great photos David!


Dreaming about the day when you wake up
And find that what you're looking for has been here the whole time


If you could see that I'm the one who understands you
Been here all along. So why can't you see?
You belong with me
You belong with me



~Taylor Swift You belong with me

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a similar trialing weekend to me... (((HUGS))) It gets hard when we work so hard, and finally think we've got it worked out, but the dogs decide we don't.

    ReplyDelete