Friday, May 15, 2009

Growing up to FAST!!

It seems like so long ago I was in the midst of BEGING my parents for a puppy. My obsession with Shelties... Wow.. My friends still think I ended up with a sheltie! I love the breed but in the end I was turned to a certain dog.. A dog that was ment to be mine.

Envy came into my life to teach me new things and about myself. He's a crazy puppy, but in the end I couldn't be more thankful for him. The dogs picking up words like crazy. My mom tells him "Go find your mom!" and my little puppy comes straight to me. Envy's my miricle.. I wouldn't be the same without him. He's helped me with the craziness with Dally in which made our bond stronger. He was always there when I was crying and always made me feel better. Im so excited for our future... he's showing many promises. Even if we never compete, Im glad for this dog. :)

AND WOW! He's grown up SO fast! He's ALL legs now. Crazy dog ;)

~Alyssa and Envy

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. There is nothing better than some puppy pictures :) He is a cutey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Envy will accomplish great things :) he came into your life for a reason, and I'm so glad you found each other.

    ~Nat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Psyche also learned that "Go find" command. Mom just said to her one day "Go find ShayLee" and she ran over to me. :p

    I love little/big Envy. Some day I will meet that dog - I swear it!

    ReplyDelete